Thank you for booking the meeting!
Look forward to meeting you.
Great resources to help you get started in the meantime:
- [Book, TED Talk, a way of managing cities] Doughnut Economics: Seven Ways to Think Like a 21st-Century Economist by Kate Raworth https://www.kateraworth.com/doughnut/
- [Interactive infographic] A detail from the easy-to-understand, effective Ellen McArthur Foundation’s infographic on circular economy https://kumu.io/ellenmacarthurfoundation/educational-resources#circular-economy-educational-resources/key-for-general-resources-map/butterfly-diagram
- [Framework, infographic] UN Sustainable development goal on energy (think IT/ data energy usage) https://sdgs.un.org/goals/goal7 and how technology impacts the goal of “Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development” https://sdgs.un.org/topics/technology
- [Good life goals] How we can all help UN Sustainable development goals become a reality https://www.goodlifegoals.org. Manuals, flashcards, emojis at https://sdghub.com/goodlifegoals/.
- [UK government policy, PDF] UK Government’s 10 point plan for green industrial revolution: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-ten-point-plan-for-a-green-industrial-revolution. A must-read if you are in a leadership role in a UK-operating company, to stay ahead of future laws on sustainability.